Green season: 7 nights or more $520 avg nightly; 30 nights $400 avg nightly
Christmas/New Year: 30 nights or more $500 avg nightly
Located in the mountains above Uvita, Costa Rica, an area known for its wildlife, pristine beaches, and friendly locals, lies “Refugio Madreselva”. This eco-home is a spacious four bedroom, four bath retreat that enjoys complete privacy surrounded by rain-forest and expansive views of the Pacific coast, including the Marino Ballena National Park, and its icon, the Whale’s Tail. The stunning views and vistas are sure to take your breath away. Madreselva is ideal for the nature lover, birdwatcher, photographer, and anyone looking for peace and relaxation.
Important: Our private gravel road (1 mile), while in excellent condition, is steep and thus you will need a 4x4 car to access our property.
- Floor Area: 5,000 sq. Ft.
- Housekeeping: Included
- Meals: Catering available, Breakfast - Included in Price, Lunch and Dinner - Booking Possible
- House Rules: Max. occupancy:13, non smoking only.
- General: Clothes Dryer, garage, internet, linens Provided,
- Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine.
- Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
- Entertainment: Books, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television.
- Pool / Spa: Private Pool.
- Minimum Stay: 4 - 7 nights
- Private Shuttle (additional service)
- Only 4 wheel drive access